Bosworth School Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for students of Bosworth to take part in discussions to ensure the voice is heard.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome one and all to the Bosworth School Council forum. It is ehre for a purpose, just like the council itself. To get the student voice heard. We do have rules in place to make sure it is run smoothly. And also have a Spam forum, which also has rules which you need to sign. Thanks for visiting today.

Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N0valyfe
Council Member

Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Empty
PostSubject: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Hello all, i'd like to raise an annoyance that has come over me seeing that all my Friends have been invited to Alton towers..

It hurts, infact it has disheartened me that, all my friends are going, except me. it has been a good year, i've tried yet i still stuck with not enough positives to go, i think that there should be (just like year 9 in most schools) first come first serve invite, i think this has a disadvantage as not many people rack up the positives.

Thanks,
N0va.
Back to top Go down
Spam King
Spam Director and Council Member
Spam King

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:37 am

In addition to NOva's opinoin I also have had a bone to pick with whoever is organising that trip as you have to have 320 pos to go on the trip right? well I have 440 and they are making me pay £25 to go which I think is ridiculess

king
Back to top Go down
Simon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:52 am

Well it is too late to change now.
But I do see what you mean.
I myself got a free trip last year and this year too.

What they try to do, is those that behave in school are the ones that get the most positives = free trip. Maybe it's work next year, to ask if the total can be dropped. (Jack, theres your job cause us yr11's have finished our job Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://teensector.forumotion.co.uk
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Well I understand because I have to pay £25 for it, which seems a bit much. Another point is that positives aren't awarded completely fairly - a lot of teachers give them to students who usually can't be bothered and then try once and get a hell load. In PE, which I couldn't care less about, they give me a heapload for kicking a ball. So, my point is that people, such as myself (except in pe..) who always work our asses off don't get as many as we deserve, which all adds up to less...

But at least I'm going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:49 am

Well I do lots of work and yet I got over 580 positives (don't mean to brag)
But what I do mean is that I have found that teachers are more likely to give points to the bottom sets, more than the higher sets.
Back to top Go down
N0valyfe
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:20 pm

That's where you are wrong, i'm in the bottom set for nearly all my classes, yet i've no racked up many positives.

Thanks,
N0va.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:58 am

So your basically saying that going to Alton Towers should be for everyone.
Maybe a discussion should be set next year about End of school trip.
Back to top Go down
Spam King
Spam King

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:07 am

Not everyone just a reward and it should be free to everyone who goes

king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 am

i want to go
Back to top Go down
Spam King
Spam King

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:10 am

get more posetives then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 am

cba, to much effort in 3 days......
Back to top Go down
Simon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 am

If you don't put enough effort into your work, you will not get many positives, amking you unable to go on the trip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 am

thats fuuuey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..   Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alton Towers. Fair But Unfair..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bosworth School Council :: General :: Chit Chat :: School Chat-
Jump to: